Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Today Is a New Day

Today is a new day.  Today well really at about 2 am I decided I need to get somethings out.  It really seems to help me if I write or am actually telling a person about it so I thought this would be the perfect way to do that.

I decided that my title could not be more perfect.  On March 22, 2009 I was attacked and stabbed in my chest by my ex boyfriend.  He had broken into my home while I was gone and hid in my daughters closet.  He then came at my date and I eventually stabbing me in the chest and to save my own life I grabbed the blade of the rather large hunting knife.  As you can imagine that caused a great deal of physical and emotional damage. I am still on the long road to recovery. That is why I have titled it The Broken Girl Healing.

A lot of my posts will be just my own writings, poems and such.  I am using this as a journal of sorts as well as maybe a useful tool for someone else in a domestic violence situation.  I hope that this not only helps me but if nothing else entertains some people with my sometimes pointless ramblings of my crazy self.

2 comments:

  1. Ok it looks rediculous but that atrocity above is supposed to ba smiley face. Lol.

    ReplyDelete