Tuesday, February 19, 2013

It's Been A While.

So I realized it has been a while since I have blogged. I just recently realized that it has been almost 4 years since my attack. March 22 will be 4 years since my life changed forever, and consequently the lives of everyone around me. I have come so far since then. I have been through A LOT of therapy. I have finally found and married the love of my life, my soul mate.

I have done some reflecting lately. I have looked at how much my life has changed and how far I have come since that day. I have done some looking back at my life and where I have been and where I want to go. I have realized, there are some things from my past that I thought I had dealt with that I have just stuffed down inside me and ignored.

These things have brought me back here. I have looked back at all the relationships in my adult life and realized how they have formed me and my views on most things in life. It has really opened my eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment